Campaign Tool Adds Significant Sending and Reporting Capabilities
Our Campaigns tool has been updated with amazing new features to help your event communications.
Here is a quick list:
- Recipient campaign list allows the event organizer to review recipients of a specific campaign. This tool includes a ‘resend’ button, a filterable report, and ability to view the status of emails (sent, bounced, etc.)
- Campaign send test option will give organizers an opportunity to send a test email to an email address of their choice, previewing before completing the campaign setup
- Delay send campaigns have extended and you can now delay sending an email by up to 1 year
- A campaign reply to field has been added so that the email can be ‘sent’ from one specific email, but responses can be directed to another email account
Mobile Friendly Menu Adds Time-Saving Quick Links
We have revamped our mobile registration menu to include a mobile-friendly menu that allows for quick links to “fundraise”, “transfer”, “gifting”, “volunteer”, and other actions depending on the event configurations.
We are still continuing our journey to ensure all pages on our dashboard are mobile-friendly. Here is a list of all our updated pages:
- Editable Data
- Fundraiser list
- Manually add donations
- Manual donation report
- Social media and analytics
- USAT configuration
Onsite Kiosk Now Accepts Custom Event Branding
Our Onsite Kiosk is now branded with your colour schemes and banner allowing for a more personalized experience.
“Swag” & “Merchandise”, Now “Products”, Gets a Facelift
Our Products tool has been completely redesigned in preparation for some exciting new features that will be rolled out in coming months…
We’ve introduced a new product creation flow when creating complementary and purchasable items. You can configure free, purchasable, or free plus purchase options with inventory limits and sub-event restrictions.
A couple of new features embedded in our new product flow are:
- Hide and delete a product
- Make ‘free’ items optional
- Ability to reorder items and options
Bib Assignments Can Be Automatically Assigned
To expand our bib assignment configurations, event organizers are now able to turn on automated bib assignment from the bib assignment page. With this tool, participants will be assigned their bib number as they register and will have the record show up on their confirmation receipt.
Want to know more? Learn how to turn on automatic bib assignment.
Upcoming Events You Might Be Interested In…
Running USA Accelerator Series Presented by Race Roster
Race Directors, learn from industry experts on how to grow your event and gain more sponsors. The 2nd annual Running USA Accelerator Series is coming to a city near you. Limited seats are available, reserve yours today!
Interested? Learn more about the Running USA Accelerator Series.
US Trail Running Conference
Love trail running? We do too! Whether you’re an experienced trail runner, an ultra-marathoner, a trail newbie, a trail event organizer, or somewhere in between, the sixth annual US Trail Running Conference, brought to you by Active at Altitude, is for you.
The Conference, presented by the City of San Luis Obispo and Race Roster, takes place in San Luis Obispo, CA August 29-31, 2018, and is held in partnership with the American Trail Running Association and Race SLO. The SLO Ultra takes place on Saturday September 1 following the Conference – take advantage of special discount and upgrade offers when you book for both events.
Interested? Learn more about the US Trail Running Conference.